英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 天才寶貝熊 >  第34篇

天才寶貝熊:去釣魚(6)

所屬教程:天才寶貝熊

瀏覽:

2017年05月31日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9995/34.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Little Bear, your fishing rod.

小熊,你的釣竿。

There's your fish!

那不是你的魚嗎!

It looks like the perfect fish for my soup.

看起來像是為我的湯準備的一條完美的魚。

More soup, Owl?

再喝點湯吧,貓頭鷹?

Oh, I couldn't, Mother Bear.

哦,不要了,熊媽媽。

But thank you.

不過謝謝你。

It was scrumptious.

它很美味。

Little Bear? Yes, please.

小熊?是的,謝謝。

It's a delicious fish if I do say so myself.

要我說這魚湯真的很美味。

Someday when I am as big as Father Bear,

有一天,當我熊爸爸一樣大時,

I am going to go on a big boat to catch a big fish.

我就坐著更大的船去抓更大的魚,

Yes, you will.

當然,你會的。

And I'II catch a real octopus too, and maybe even a whale.

我會去抓一條真正的章魚,甚至是一條鯨魚。

I don't know about octopus and whales, but you will certainly sail in a real boat.

我不知道有關章魚和鯨魚的事情,但你一定駕駛真正的船的。

Little Bear already fishes very well, don't you think?

小熊你不覺得你剛才釣魚釣的已經非常好了嗎?

Yes, he's a real fisherman.

當然,他是一個真正的漁夫。

Just like his father.

就像他的父親。

Exactly, just like his father.

沒錯,就像他的父親。

Exactly.

沒錯。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思徐州市榮盛文景苑(解放東路204號)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦